Besides providing a virtual meeting point for Native Americans living in Europe and a central contact center opportunity for Native Americans (artists, authors, guest speakers, educators, etc.) visiting Europe, the NAAoG is also an education information center for Europeans interested in increasing their knowledge about Native American nations and receiving first hand information.
- clarifies misconceptions and clichés related to the Native Americans
- acts as the resource center for the national and international press
- serves as consultants in the making of television documentaries in Europe
- advises educational institutes focusing on Native American topics by providing information for teachers and educators
- provides assistance to compile educational material purposes
- establishes, builds & maintains close working relationship with museums
List of current projects and links to the login areas
Unfortunately, we cannot change the settings for the login area. So far it's only available in German. Please, let us know, if you have a hard time logging in and we will send you detailed instructions.