If, after reading these pages, you are interested in becoming a member of the Native American Association of Germany e.V., you will find more information here on this site. In case that you have further questions, you can contact us under the following phone number:
Carmen Kwasny, Chairwoman: 06301-60 966 40
If you want to call and you are not inside Germany, please dial: 0049-6301-60 966 40
You can also send us an e-mail with your phone number and a request to call you back. Please, let us know what is the best time to call you and where you live (State and/or Country), so that we can look up the time differences. E-mail: email@example.com
There are two forms of membership within the Native American Association of Germany e.V.: active and passive.
Support the goals of the association both financially and content-wise. With their annual membership fee they help to finance the different activities of the NAAoG. Normally they do not take part actively in the association’s activities.
A passive membership is best choice for all those who do not have a lot of time (for job or private reasons) to participate actively or who do not want to commit themselves to take on responsibilities within the association. Passive members are free in their decisions on if and how often they want to take part in activities within the association.
- receive information several times per year (including reports, relevant projects, new contacts, important remarks, events of cooperated partners etc.).
- do not commit themselves to attend an event or a membership meeting of the NAAoG e.V., but are always welcome and will be introduced to the other members, if they want to.
- have the same benefits as passive members (please, see above). The difference is that they commit themselves to participate actively in the association’s activities.
- pay a reduced membership fee, because of that
Within the NAAoG e.V. there are several possibilities to be active:
- Hold an office on the Board of Directors
- Teamwork together with other NAAoG members on a special project
- Translate text or articles (English, German)
- Do research on the internet
- Have information available and pass it out to interested people
- Help organize locations for lectures, performances, and seminars
- Appeal to sponsors and write letters to them
|Passive Member |
|€ 70.00 |
|Low income (with proof) ||€ 50.00 |
|Active Member ||€ 45.00 |
|Low income (with proof) |
|€ 33.00 |
Low income members: minor, student (elementary, middle, high, college), apprentice, retired, unemployed. Minor children of members are not charged membership fees until their own first income.
The one-time registration fee for all new members is Euro 15.00.
Please, contact us for the formular.
The Native American Association of Germany e.V. - Building Bridges - Connecting People